Sodium chlorite solution 25 %. This sodium chlorite solution 25% is an EU quality product. Sodium chlorite alone is not a drinking water disinfectant.
30 ml glass bottle DIN18 or in the unbreakable PP bottle with child resistant dropper
50 ml glass bottle DIN18 or in the unbreakable PP bottle with child resistant dropper
100 ml glass bottle DIN18 or in the unbreakable PP bottle with child safety dropper
250 ml glass bottle PP28 with child safety cap without dropper
500 ml glass bottle PP28 with child safety cap without dropper
Hazard and safety information for Sodium chlorite 25
Attention Danger Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes severe eye irritation. Harmful by inhalation. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. If medical advice is required, have packaging or label ready. Keep out of the reach of children. Store only in original packaging. Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapour/spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing, eye/face protection. In case of accident: Immediately call the POISON INFORMATION CENTER / doctor. In case of contact with skin (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Wash skin with water or shower. IF IN EYE CONTACT: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. Keep under lock and key. Disposal of contents/container according to local/national regulations. Further note: Avoid evaporation of the water portion knitted.
English tags: sodium chlorite 25 %, sodium chlorite, component 1